How to Join the SBWGA-18ers
Would you like to join the SBWGA-18ers?
The SaddleBrooke Women's Golf Association-18 (SBWGA-18) welcomes new members who have a passion for golf and a desire to participate in a great organization.
What do we offer?
- Develop social friendships
- The opportunity to meet and play with other golfers in our weekly draw for partners
- Partake in weekly club competitions, special tournaments, and Ace of the Month
- Golf at other clubs at special rates by signing up for Kachina
- More serious competitions - Catalina Cup, Ryder Cup, Souther District golf matches
- Monthly luncheon and general meeting
For information regarding membership and eligibility, please contact our Membership Chair, Christine Smith at 352-561-6259 or send an email to SBWGAmembership@gmail.com.
2021 Membership Form is available here