Posting Your Score
- Tuesday Play Day scores, ACE Day scores and all Major Tournament scores will be entered by the Tuesday Play Day Committee, or the Pro Shop as hole-by-hole scores in Golf Genius and subsequently posted to GHIN. Tuesday games that are not played under the Rules of Golf such as scrambles, shambles, 4 clubs and a putter, will not be posted to GHIN. Tournament scores and ACE Day scores will be posted as “C” (competitive) scores; regular Tuesday Play Day scores will be posted as “H” (home) scores.
- Members will post all rounds except those set forth above. Neither the World Handicap System nor the Rules of Golf provide for practice rounds.
- Incomplete Rounds: If seven (7) holes are played on the same 9-hole course, a 9-hole adjusted score must be posted. If 14 or more holes are played, an 18-hole adjusted score must be posted. In either case, post Net Par (Par + pops) for holes not played. The computer system combines any two 9-hole scores in the scoring record into one 18-hole score, even if there are intervening 18-hole scores. An “N” designation on the scoring record will indicate a combined score. A nine-hole score will be retained until it is older than the oldest 18-hole score in the player’s score history.
- Incomplete Holes: If a player picks up on a hole, she records her Most Likely Score. If the player is: 5' or less from the hole, add 1 stroke; between 5' and 20 yards, add 2 or 3 strokes (depending on the position of the ball, difficulty of the green and ability of the player); more than 20 yards, add 3 or 4 strokes. However, that score must not exceed Net Double Bogey for that hole. Incomplete hole scores should be marked with an “X” preceding the stroke number.
- Rounds that are not played under the Rules of Golf, such as a Scramble, Shamble, a round played alone, a round played as a teaching lesson, may not be posted.
You may post your score to either of two websites.
Arizona Golf Association (AGA): https://www.azgolf.org/member-dashboard/?gnmd_page=login
USGA Golf Handicap Information Network (GHIN): https://www.ghin.com/login
The GHIN site allows you to post hole-by-hole scores.
Your score from all rounds you play should be posted by midnight that same day.
**It is not necessary to post your own scores when playing in an SBWGA event. The Play Day Committee will post for you.**